A broken water main and the associated water outage has caused the Sugarloaf Water District in Lakehead to issue a boil water advisory. E-Coli bacteria was found in the water on Wednesday making the water unsafe for human consumption. Do not drink the water before boiling it first. People with compromised immune systems infants and the elderly are at increased risk. If boiling is not an option you can add 8 drops of Bleach to every gallon of water consumed. The advisory will remain in effect until the break has been repaired.